Subscribe to Blog via RSS
Search for Events
Recent Blog Articles
- How You Can Contribute to Earthquake Relief in Napa
- On a Vertical Tasting of Grgich-Hills Cabernet Sauvignon Yountville Selection
- A Tale of Two Conferences
- Cats and Dogs Blogging Together
- Getting the Wine Bloggers Conference We Deserve
- New White Wines and Rosés from Rutherford's Day in the Dust
- Examining 2011 Rutherford Cabernet Sauvignon
- 6 More California Rhone Wines to Try at Rhone Rangers
- Lodi Zinfandel Goes Native
- Study: Researchers Discover New Taste
- He Wasn't Talking To You, Mr. Outrage
- 16 North Coast Rhones to Try and a Toothsome #WineChat
- How Many Wines do Critics Taste per Day?
- Howell Mountain Spring Tasting Wrap Up
- Of Tasting Notes and Photographs
- Rhone Rangers Tastings and Rhone-Variety Wines Tasted
- How Critics Taste Wines - Glassware
- More Thoughts on Blind vs. Non-Blind Tasting
- A Great Tasting on Balance
- How Critics Taste Wines - On Blind Tasting
Most Read Articles
Update: Missing Articles on NorCalWine
- General Interest
- Written by Fred Swan
- Friday, 01 November 2013 22:42
Update: There's no clear progress on resolving the issue, but I'm going to start posting new material regardless.
Due to back-end database issues caused by hacker/spammers, NorCalWine.com was down for an extended period today. It is back up now, running from a back up. However, that back up is one week old. All of the articles posted after October 23 are missing for the moment. I apologize for any inconvenience.
I will have the situation resolved as soon as possible. However, there is likely to be no change or updates until Tuesday. I hope to know by then whether or not the missing content can simply be restored or if I need to recreate it manually. In the meantime, I'll be generating fresh content for November. I will begin posting that as soon as the situation is stable.