Search for Events
Recent Blog Articles
- 4 Great Gifts for Wine Collectors
- Recapping an Epic Tasting of 1968 Cabernet Sauvignon
- A Blow to the Stomach - SF Chronicle to End Standalone Food Section?
- New Pinot Noir and Cabernet Releases from Sojourn Cellars
- Fervor versus Flavors
- Update: Missing Articles on NorCalWine
- Thoughts on the Inaugural Pine Mountain-Cloverdale Peak AVA Tasting
- Body Count - On Describing the Body of Wine
- Lateral Moves North
- Enjoy an Epic Tasting of 1968 Napa Valley Cabernets and Other Upcoming Events
- Charles Banks Acquires Historic Qupé Winery In the Santa Maria Valley Appellation
- Spotlight on the Moon Mountain District Sonoma County AVA
- Tasting the Wines of Andrew Murray Vineyards
- Mendocino Sparkles
- Discovering Mendocino
- Review: New California Wine by Jon Bonné
- 12 Things You Should Know about Sake
- Tasting Report: 14th Annual Mt. Veeder Appellation Tasting
- New Research: How Our Brains Categorize Aromas
- Upcoming Wine Events for September 20 - 23
Most Read Articles
Update: Missing Articles on NorCalWine
- General Interest
- Written by Fred Swan
- Friday, 01 November 2013 22:42
Update: There's no clear progress on resolving the issue, but I'm going to start posting new material regardless.
Due to back-end database issues caused by hacker/spammers, NorCalWine.com was down for an extended period today. It is back up now, running from a back up. However, that back up is one week old. All of the articles posted after October 23 are missing for the moment. I apologize for any inconvenience.
I will have the situation resolved as soon as possible. However, there is likely to be no change or updates until Tuesday. I hope to know by then whether or not the missing content can simply be restored or if I need to recreate it manually. In the meantime, I'll be generating fresh content for November. I will begin posting that as soon as the situation is stable.