Search for Events
Recent Blog Articles
- 'Tis the Season to be Zinful
- New Tasting Rooms & a Grand Opening in Lodi
- How You Can Contribute to Earthquake Relief in Napa
- A Tale of Two Conferences
- Cats and Dogs Blogging Together
- Getting the Wine Bloggers Conference We Deserve
- New White Wines and Rosés from Rutherford's Day in the Dust
- 6 More California Rhone Wines to Try at Rhone Rangers
- Lodi Zinfandel Goes Native
- Study: Researchers Discover New Taste
- He Wasn't Talking To You, Mr. Outrage
- 16 North Coast Rhones to Try and a Toothsome #WineChat
- Howell Mountain Spring Tasting Wrap Up
- Of Tasting Notes and Photographs
- Rhone Rangers Tastings and Rhone-Variety Wines Tasted
- More Thoughts on Blind vs. Non-Blind Tasting
- A Great Tasting on Balance
- How Critics Taste Wines - On Blind Tasting
- On "Unexpected Napa Valley Wines"
- Robert Parker's Advice to Wine Writers
La Follette Wines Launches Friday Night Music Series
- Written by Fred Swan
- Tuesday, 30 July 2013 20:04
Local Bands To Play at La Follette Tasting Room at The Barlow in Sebastopol
Sebastopol, CA (July 29, 2013) – La Follette Wines is adding to the attraction of its new tasting room at The Barlow in Sebastopol with the launch this summer of the La Follette Friday Night Music Series. Through the end of August, the La Follette tasting room at The Barlow will feature local bands on Friday evenings.
The Barlow Center, Sebastopol. Photo: The Barlow
Bill Stratton will play the La Follette tasting room Friday, August 2, followed by Ricky Alan Ray on August 9. The two bands will alternate on Friday nights through August 30. La Follette’s small-lot, single-vineyard Chardonnays and Pinot Noirs will be poured by the glass and paired with the tasting room’s signature flavored popcorn. The performances run from 6pm to 8pm every Friday. There is no charge for admission.
Bill Stratton’s acoustic repertoire includes folk, rock, blues, pop and even old jazz. Ricky Alan Ray, a wine country resident for more than 20 years, is originally from North Carolina and plays a lively mix of blues, jazz, pop blues and country.
La Follette Wines at The Barlow is located at 180 Morris St., Sebastopol, CA 95472 and is open daily from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. The telephone number is 707-827-4933. Additional information on La Follette Wines is available at www.lafollettewines.com.