Search for Events
Recent Blog Articles
- Comments and Analysis on the 2012 Barrel Samples at Passport to Cabernet
- On Baseball & Bubbly: Mumm Napa & San Francisco Giants Co-Brand Wine
- Balance - In the Eye of the Beholder
- Tasted—5 Rhone Variety Wines from Clos Solene
- 7 Wine Events for this Weekend, April 26 - 28
- Harlan, Dalla Valle, Bond & Other Highlights of ’13 Taste of Oakville
- The Best White Wines at Sonoma in the City 2013
- 5 Fun Wine Events for this Weekend, April 19 - 21
- California Cabernet Aging Potential - It’s Not About the Years, it’s the Character
- Tips on Buying a Wine Fridge
- The Paso Robles AVA - Too Big to File
- Fine Powder on Mount Veeder
- An "Interview" with Roger Ebert on Wine Criticism
- Enjoy Two Benefit Wine Events on April 20
- Great Wine Events for This Weekend, March 22 - 24 2013
- Buy a Nose
- Site Upgrade
- California Crushed It in 2012
- Zin Pourin' and Food Porn at ZAP Epicuria
- Kelly Fleming Winery: World-Class Cabernet Sauvignon, Timeless Beauty
- Secondary Menu
- Written by Fred Swan
- Thursday, 23 April 2009 20:20
- The California wine industry generated $125 billion of revenue in the U.S. in 2007.
- The industry attracts 20 million tourists to California each year, generating $2 billion of local revenue.
- Nationwide, wine consumption is on the increase.
- California wines account for 90% of all wine consumed in this country. 95% of all U.S. wine exports ome from California. It is the state’s biggest finished goods agricultural product.
- Online advertising is the most affordable way to reach a targeted market segment.
It is smart to advertise on NorCalWine.com, the site that focuses exclusively on the wines and wine lifestyle of California.
To tap into the huge group of California wine enthusiasts, call us today at (510) 583-7917 or send us an email.
Note: NorCalWine.com editorial policy does not allow it to accept non-network placed advertising from wineries. However, we will be very happy to discuss other ways of promoting your winery and products.