Recent Blog Articles
- NorCal Wine Has Moved
- 'Tis the Season to be Zinful
- New Tasting Rooms & a Grand Opening in Lodi
- How You Can Contribute to Earthquake Relief in Napa
- A Tale of Two Conferences
- Cats and Dogs Blogging Together
- Getting the Wine Bloggers Conference We Deserve
- New White Wines and Rosés from Rutherford's Day in the Dust
- 6 More California Rhone Wines to Try at Rhone Rangers
- Lodi Zinfandel Goes Native
- Study: Researchers Discover New Taste
- He Wasn't Talking To You, Mr. Outrage
- 16 North Coast Rhones to Try and a Toothsome #WineChat
- Howell Mountain Spring Tasting Wrap Up
- Of Tasting Notes and Photographs
- Rhone Rangers Tastings and Rhone-Variety Wines Tasted
- More Thoughts on Blind vs. Non-Blind Tasting
- A Great Tasting on Balance
- How Critics Taste Wines - On Blind Tasting
- On "Unexpected Napa Valley Wines"
- Secondary Menu
- Written by Fred Swan
- Thursday, 23 April 2009 20:20
- The California wine industry generated $125 billion of revenue in the U.S. in 2007.
- The industry attracts 20 million tourists to California each year, generating $2 billion of local revenue.
- Nationwide, wine consumption is on the increase.
- California wines account for 90% of all wine consumed in this country. 95% of all U.S. wine exports ome from California. It is the state’s biggest finished goods agricultural product.
- Online advertising is the most affordable way to reach a targeted market segment.
It is smart to advertise on NorCalWine.com, the site that focuses exclusively on the wines and wine lifestyle of California.
To tap into the huge group of California wine enthusiasts, call us today at (510) 583-7917 or send us an email.
Note: NorCalWine.com editorial policy does not allow it to accept non-network placed advertising from wineries. However, we will be very happy to discuss other ways of promoting your winery and products.