Search for Events
Recent Blog Articles
- 4 Great Gifts for Wine Collectors
- Recapping an Epic Tasting of 1968 Cabernet Sauvignon
- A Blow to the Stomach - SF Chronicle to End Standalone Food Section?
- New Pinot Noir and Cabernet Releases from Sojourn Cellars
- Fervor versus Flavors
- Update: Missing Articles on NorCalWine
- Thoughts on the Inaugural Pine Mountain-Cloverdale Peak AVA Tasting
- Body Count - On Describing the Body of Wine
- Lateral Moves North
- Enjoy an Epic Tasting of 1968 Napa Valley Cabernets and Other Upcoming Events
- Charles Banks Acquires Historic Qupé Winery In the Santa Maria Valley Appellation
- Spotlight on the Moon Mountain District Sonoma County AVA
- Tasting the Wines of Andrew Murray Vineyards
- Mendocino Sparkles
- Discovering Mendocino
- Review: New California Wine by Jon Bonné
- 12 Things You Should Know about Sake
- Tasting Report: 14th Annual Mt. Veeder Appellation Tasting
- New Research: How Our Brains Categorize Aromas
- Upcoming Wine Events for September 20 - 23
- Secondary Menu
- Written by Fred Swan
- Thursday, 23 April 2009 20:20
- The California wine industry generated $125 billion of revenue in the U.S. in 2007.
- The industry attracts 20 million tourists to California each year, generating $2 billion of local revenue.
- Nationwide, wine consumption is on the increase.
- California wines account for 90% of all wine consumed in this country. 95% of all U.S. wine exports ome from California. It is the state’s biggest finished goods agricultural product.
- Online advertising is the most affordable way to reach a targeted market segment.
It is smart to advertise on NorCalWine.com, the site that focuses exclusively on the wines and wine lifestyle of California.
To tap into the huge group of California wine enthusiasts, call us today at (510) 583-7917 or send us an email.
Note: NorCalWine.com editorial policy does not allow it to accept non-network placed advertising from wineries. However, we will be very happy to discuss other ways of promoting your winery and products.