Search for Events
Recent Blog Articles
- New Tasting Rooms & a Grand Opening in Lodi
- Cinsault Good
- How You Can Contribute to Earthquake Relief in Napa
- On a Vertical Tasting of Grgich-Hills Cabernet Sauvignon Yountville Selection
- A Tale of Two Conferences
- Cats and Dogs Blogging Together
- Getting the Wine Bloggers Conference We Deserve
- New White Wines and Rosés from Rutherford's Day in the Dust
- Examining 2011 Rutherford Cabernet Sauvignon
- 6 More California Rhone Wines to Try at Rhone Rangers
- Lodi Zinfandel Goes Native
- Study: Researchers Discover New Taste
- He Wasn't Talking To You, Mr. Outrage
- 16 North Coast Rhones to Try and a Toothsome #WineChat
- How Many Wines do Critics Taste per Day?
- Howell Mountain Spring Tasting Wrap Up
- Of Tasting Notes and Photographs
- Rhone Rangers Tastings and Rhone-Variety Wines Tasted
- How Critics Taste Wines - Glassware
- More Thoughts on Blind vs. Non-Blind Tasting
- Secondary Menu
- Written by Fred Swan
- Thursday, 23 April 2009 20:21
Although all areas of our website are made available to all visitors free of charge, in the future there may be services that will require registration to enable them to work. Should that occur, there will be a place on the website for you to provide us with the required information. We reserve the right to ask for your date of birth to verify your age. Please note we will not collect the personal information of any individual who tells us he or she is under the age of 18.
Cookies are small files of information which are stored on your computer. Web sites you visit ask your computer to store this information and retrieve the information from your computer so that they can keep track of things like other web sites you visit or how you navigate our website or other files which provide you with the Site. For more information about what cookies are and how they work, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
NorCalWine.com does not presently employ cookies. However, some of our advertising partners and back-end technology providers, such as Google, may do so. If so, in revisiting our website or clicking on ads, their computer server will recognize the cookie and give them information about your use of their technology or our site. Most browsers accept cookies automatically, but usually you can alter the settings of your browser to prevent automatic acceptance. If you choose not to receive cookies, you may still use the Site but you may find that the Site may not function properly or is slower than when you allow a cookie to be installed on your machine.
How we look after your information
We make sure that all the information we hold on you is as safe as possible. In addition, we have strict security procedures covering the storage and disclosure of your information in order to prevent unauthorized access and to comp