Search for Events
Recent Blog Articles
- 6 More California Rhone Wines to Try at Rhone Rangers
- Lodi Zinfandel Goes Native
- Study: Researchers Discover New Taste
- He Wasn't Talking To You, Mr. Outrage
- 16 North Coast Rhones to Try and a Toothsome #WineChat
- How Many Wines do Critics Taste per Day?
- Howell Mountain Spring Tasting Wrap Up
- Of Tasting Notes and Photographs
- Rhone Rangers Tastings and Rhone-Variety Wines Tasted
- How Critics Taste Wines - Glassware
- More Thoughts on Blind vs. Non-Blind Tasting
- A Great Tasting on Balance
- How Critics Taste Wines - On Blind Tasting
- On "Unexpected Napa Valley Wines"
- Robert Parker's Advice to Wine Writers
- Biodynamic Cabernet of Grace from Wise Acre Vineyards
- Back Labels I Can Get Behind
- Napa Valley Premiere - Competitive Juices Yield Record Prices
- Robert Parker Scores and Misses
- 18 Delicious Zinfandels You Need to Try at ZAP
Barrel Tap Wine Market
Wine Tasting/Market and Cash & Carry (like a farmers market but all about wine)
The Barrel Tap Wine Market is San Francisco Bay Area’s premier wine tasting and wine market, celebrating local vintners and specialty food vendors. This one-day event takes place at Moffett Field, Mountain View at the base of Hangar one. Part of the proceeds from this event will benefit the Moffett Field Museum, a non-profit dedicated to the preservation of one of the bay area’s historic landmarks, Moffett Field.
Wineries include Sheldon Wines, De Novo Wines, Calstar Wines, Simple Math Cellars, Greyscale Wines, Big Basin Vineyards, HGC (Portuguese Wines), Sawkar Wines, Jazz Cellars, Inspiration Vineyards and many more.
For more info
Location : Moffett Field Museum, Moffett Field, Mountain View, CA
Contact : http://barreltap.com