Search for Events
Recent Blog Articles
- Tasting "Unexpected Napa Valley Wines"
- Robert Parker's Advice to Wine Writers
- Biodynamic Cabernet of Grace from Wise Acre Vineyards
- Back Labels I Can Get Behind
- Napa Valley Premiere - Competitive Juices Yield Record Prices
- Robert Parker Scores and Misses
- 18 Delicious Zinfandels You Need to Try at ZAP
- Awesome Sauvignon Blanc in Santa Ynez Valley
- It's Not Too Late! Downloadable Gifts for Wine Lovers
- 4 Great Gifts for Wine Collectors
- Recapping an Epic Tasting of 1968 Cabernet Sauvignon
- A Blow to the Stomach - SF Chronicle to End Standalone Food Section?
- New Pinot Noir and Cabernet Releases from Sojourn Cellars
- Fervor versus Flavors
- Update: Missing Articles on NorCalWine
- Thoughts on the Inaugural Pine Mountain-Cloverdale Peak AVA Tasting
- Body Count - On Describing the Body of Wine
- Lateral Moves North
- Enjoy an Epic Tasting of 1968 Napa Valley Cabernets and Other Upcoming Events
- Charles Banks Acquires Historic Qupé Winery In the Santa Maria Valley Appellation
Barrel Tap Wine Market
Wine Tasting/Market and Cash & Carry (like a farmers market but all about wine)
The Barrel Tap Wine Market is San Francisco Bay Area’s premier wine tasting and wine market, celebrating local vintners and specialty food vendors. This one-day event takes place at Moffett Field, Mountain View at the base of Hangar one. Part of the proceeds from this event will benefit the Moffett Field Museum, a non-profit dedicated to the preservation of one of the bay area’s historic landmarks, Moffett Field.
Wineries include Sheldon Wines, De Novo Wines, Calstar Wines, Simple Math Cellars, Greyscale Wines, Big Basin Vineyards, HGC (Portuguese Wines), Sawkar Wines, Jazz Cellars, Inspiration Vineyards and many more.
For more info
Location : Moffett Field Museum, Moffett Field, Mountain View, CA
Contact : http://barreltap.com