Search for Events
Recent Blog Articles
- Getting the Wine Bloggers Conference We Deserve
- New White Wines and Rosés from Rutherford's Day in the Dust
- Examining 2011 Rutherford Cabernet Sauvignon
- 6 More California Rhone Wines to Try at Rhone Rangers
- Lodi Zinfandel Goes Native
- Study: Researchers Discover New Taste
- He Wasn't Talking To You, Mr. Outrage
- 16 North Coast Rhones to Try and a Toothsome #WineChat
- How Many Wines do Critics Taste per Day?
- Howell Mountain Spring Tasting Wrap Up
- Of Tasting Notes and Photographs
- Rhone Rangers Tastings and Rhone-Variety Wines Tasted
- How Critics Taste Wines - Glassware
- More Thoughts on Blind vs. Non-Blind Tasting
- A Great Tasting on Balance
- How Critics Taste Wines - On Blind Tasting
- On "Unexpected Napa Valley Wines"
- Robert Parker's Advice to Wine Writers
- Biodynamic Cabernet of Grace from Wise Acre Vineyards
- Back Labels I Can Get Behind
Hot Harvest Nights, An Intimate Evening with the Family, Peju, Napa Valley
Don't Miss This Year's Peju Harvest Dinner!
Purchase Your Tickets Online Today
General Admission: $175.00/person + tax
Enjoy a fun-filled evening that will include a Winemaker seminar, wine tasting, harvest dinner and dancing celebration. The evening will begin in the Peju cellar with Winemaker Sara Fowler for a mini-seminar covering an overview of the winemaking process from harvest to barrel aging, blending and bottling. Next we will move on to the Tower Room for more palate pleasers from Chef Richard and the Peju Kitchen brilliantly paired with your favorite Peju wines. Then it's off to the Peju gardens for a beautiful family style Harvest Dinner followed by dancing under the Harvest moon.
Location : Peju Winery, 8466 St. Helena Highway Rutherford, CA 94573
Contact : 800-446-7358