Search for Events
Recent Blog Articles
- How Critics Taste Wines - On Blind Tasting
- On "Unexpected Napa Valley Wines"
- Robert Parker's Advice to Wine Writers
- Biodynamic Cabernet of Grace from Wise Acre Vineyards
- Back Labels I Can Get Behind
- Napa Valley Premiere - Competitive Juices Yield Record Prices
- Robert Parker Scores and Misses
- 18 Delicious Zinfandels You Need to Try at ZAP
- Awesome Sauvignon Blanc in Santa Ynez Valley
- It's Not Too Late! Downloadable Gifts for Wine Lovers
- 4 Great Gifts for Wine Collectors
- Recapping an Epic Tasting of 1968 Cabernet Sauvignon
- A Blow to the Stomach - SF Chronicle to End Standalone Food Section?
- New Pinot Noir and Cabernet Releases from Sojourn Cellars
- Fervor versus Flavors
- Update: Missing Articles on NorCalWine
- Thoughts on the Inaugural Pine Mountain-Cloverdale Peak AVA Tasting
- Body Count - On Describing the Body of Wine
- Lateral Moves North
- Enjoy an Epic Tasting of 1968 Napa Valley Cabernets and Other Upcoming Events
Hot Harvest Nights, An Intimate Evening with the Family, Peju, Napa Valley
Don't Miss This Year's Peju Harvest Dinner!
Purchase Your Tickets Online Today
General Admission: $175.00/person + tax
Enjoy a fun-filled evening that will include a Winemaker seminar, wine tasting, harvest dinner and dancing celebration. The evening will begin in the Peju cellar with Winemaker Sara Fowler for a mini-seminar covering an overview of the winemaking process from harvest to barrel aging, blending and bottling. Next we will move on to the Tower Room for more palate pleasers from Chef Richard and the Peju Kitchen brilliantly paired with your favorite Peju wines. Then it's off to the Peju gardens for a beautiful family style Harvest Dinner followed by dancing under the Harvest moon.
Location : Peju Winery, 8466 St. Helena Highway Rutherford, CA 94573
Contact : 800-446-7358